Power and data cables plug in at the top
Top and bottom mounts must be bolted or screwed to the floor and an overhead support
1. Secure the bottom mount to the floor
2. Slide the top mount over the pole
3. Insert the pole into the bottom mount
4. Slide the top mount back up until it contacts the upper support. Make sure the pole is straight and mark the locations to drill pilot holes into your top surface.
5. Plug the power and data cables into the top of the pole while it is still easy to access.
6. Fasten the top mount with bolts or lag screws to the upper support, and tighten the set screws to secure the pole to the bearing.
7. (Optional) to prevent the pole from spinning, line up the lower bolt with the set screws in the bottom mount, then tighten the set screws.